Sensation GunZ
Please, login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sensation GunZ
Please, login or register
Sensation GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet

3 posters

Go down

Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet Empty Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet

Post  Yoshinaru/TheMage Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Hey guyz its me yoshi/the mage im here to inform u tht i will be not on for at least a couple weeks maybe a month since my internet got disconected i will pay it asap after i take care of my moms bills and my own im srry i havent told u sooner but the phone company disconencted it without telling me when they will d/c me......... ill understand if the Owners of SG decide to give my Mod spot to a more active member....jus posting this to give u guyz a headsup and to clear any rumors of me being on any other servers.

Thx for taking time to read this and hope by the time i come back this server will be grown ^_^.

~Yoshi/TheMage take Care guyz
Yoshinaru/TheMage
Yoshinaru/TheMage
SG Mod

Male Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet Empty Re: Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet

Post  Lil-J Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm

atm, i dont give a damn cuz my internet is fucked as well xD

Lil-J
SG Co-Owner

Male Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet Empty Re: Yoshi/TheMage Inactive till he gets internet

Post  Vetrix Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Aww....I remmber the times i didnt have my internet.....
Vetrix
Vetrix

Male Posts : 65

https://sensationgunz.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum