Sensation GunZ
Please, login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sensation GunZ
Please, login or register
Sensation GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new signature

4 posters

Go down

new signature Empty new signature

Post  Taishiji Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 am

thank you, Delete I did this one sig but without colors but I'll keep using that tutorial tyvm Very Happy
Taishiji
Taishiji

Male Posts : 13

https://sensationgunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

new signature Empty Re: new signature

Post  Delete Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:10 am

Way better. But you missed a lot of steps. Like the background coloring, and the blending the render part. I didn't get the imprtance of blending the render with the background at first, but when i tryed it looked very good.
Delete
Delete
SG Mod

Male Posts : 105

https://sensationgunz.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  +[KB]X4X4 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 am

I Can't see anything...
+[KB]X4X4
+[KB]X4X4
SG GFX Team

Male Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Delete Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 am

+[KB]X4X4 wrote:I Can't see anything...

It's his second image on the sig.
Delete
Delete
SG Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ManyBlackPpl Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:41 pm

delete, he didn't colour it purposely, he said that himself (although I don't think it looks good without being coloured). Anyways, you're gara render is waaaay to squished on the left side you need to fix that up. Outerglow on renders don't always look good so I would take that off of your kakashi render. Tutorials should almost never be followed step for step. What works for one sig may not work for the next. For the sigs in the tutorial you followed, his render started out very large so he was able to cover the entire background with two layers where as your renders are smaller so they don't take up as much space. As a result, you get those black and white areas in between the colour which is very unattractive. Your renders need sharpening so fix that. You need to add more depth to your sig and work more on the render and background. Overall you've had an okay improvement.
ManyBlackPpl
ManyBlackPpl
SG GFX Team

Male Posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post  Delete Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 am

ManyBlackPpl wrote:delete, he didn't colour it purposely, he said that himself (although I don't think it looks good without being coloured). Anyways, you're gara render is waaaay to squished on the left side you need to fix that up. Outerglow on renders don't always look good so I would take that off of your kakashi render. Tutorials should almost never be followed step for step. What works for one sig may not work for the next. For the sigs in the tutorial you followed, his render started out very large so he was able to cover the entire background with two layers where as your renders are smaller so they don't take up as much space. As a result, you get those black and white areas in between the colour which is very unattractive. Your renders need sharpening so fix that. You need to add more depth to your sig and work more on the render and background. Overall you've had an okay improvement.

Well, we aren´t talking about the same sig coz he took away the one I was talking about.
Delete
Delete
SG Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down