Sensation GunZ
Please, login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sensation GunZ
Please, login or register
Sensation GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC)

4 posters

Go down

My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC) Empty My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC)

Post  ♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣ Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 pm

well, i managed to Render myself out of 1 of my pics xD and i made a sig of me Razz oh, and i made a vector too. so u guys please Rate n CnC =D And dont stalk meh xD.

ME =D!!
My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC) 2elb48l

Vector:
My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC) 12334fa

Enjoy =D Rate n CnC.
♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣
♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣
SG GFX Team

Male Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC) Empty Re: My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC)

Post  iResolution-Yondaime Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:53 pm

i love the vector 1 i also idk why ;D just make me feels thats nicer 7/10 and yourself siggy >.< theres 1 line on the face? ;o and the right middle around there kinda funny...
iResolution-Yondaime
iResolution-Yondaime
SG Admin

Male Posts : 174

https://sensationgunz.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC) Empty Re: My 2 new sigs, (And if KB chose the theme Vectors, Heres my entrie, Rate. n CNC)

Post  ♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣ Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

thanks for rating Razz
♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣
♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣
SG GFX Team

Back to top Go down

Post  +[KB]X4X4 Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 am

That isent vector LOL, did you draw yourself??
Your last signature with the rapper is Vector..
+[KB]X4X4
+[KB]X4X4
SG GFX Team

Male Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  ♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣ Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 am

ya im talking bout the 1 with the rapper Razz the other 1 is juss meh xD lol. rate em? Razz the rapper is the vector.
♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣
♣♥LTrikkyZee♥♣
SG GFX Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ManyBlackPpl Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 am

nooooo don't give KB any ideas. T_T
ManyBlackPpl
ManyBlackPpl
SG GFX Team

Male Posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down